Monday, March 9, 2009

Winter Wonderland



It's Monday March 9th 2009 and we have snow on the ground. I got up early this morning to find 2 inches of the white stuff on the ground, Needless to say I was not happy. I thought I would post a few pictures of my cute house covered in snow. These were taken in December when we had over 2 feet. Wow, it was really pretty and I was excited then but now I am sick of it! Anyway about the pictures, there is one of the house and the tree in our neighbors front yard. I will have to say after 5 days of being stuck in the house we were suffering a serious case of "cabin fever". It could have been a good thing because at the time I was baking about 25 dozon cookies for christmas. But at that time after about 20 dozon I was going to go mad if I did not take a break from baking and cooking. So we bundled up and decided to walk to a little place not far from the house in Normandy park for dinner. It was so nice and warm once we got there, and I was happy not to have to cook anything. I am patienly looking foward to spring, I see little flowers sprouting up in the yard, so pretty. It will be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment