Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Friend Loveth at all Times.


I have had a dear friend since I was 17, her name is Alice. She is such an encouragement and someone I could talk to about anything.Remember hanging out in our jammies and watching movies all day and eating goodies? I was going through some papers and I found a sweet poem she wrote for me. It was a highlight in my day. We have been there for each other through good times and bad. Now that I live in Seattle, we can't get together like we used to,remember Tea and cookies at my house??? Yummy! If you have a sweet friend like I have, please keep them close and talk to them often. Love you Alice, you will always have a shoulder to cry on and a friend to laugh with!
"Forever Friends"
A true friend I found in you,
You're there no matter what I do.
When I fall I know you care
You help me up, my burdans share
I hope I'll do the same for you
When you're down, I'll be there too.
You know on me you can depend,
My only "true" forever friend.
~Alice~

1 comment:

  1. Sniff...I remember writing that. You were always there for me and I thank you for that.

    I miss having you close by but distance and life changes shouldn't keep friends apart. I am here for you, as you were for me.

    Love you. Alice

    ReplyDelete