Thursday, March 26, 2009

I guess it's my turn!


Tag- You're it!!! Let others know a little more about yourself by re-posting and tagging your friends. Re post note as your name "1) What is your favorite salad dressing? my Homemade bluecheese

2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Cafe Mia
3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of it? Chicken salad w/bluecheese dressing

4) What are your pizza toppings of choice? Chicken Garlic5) What do you like to put on your toast? Peanut butter

6) How many televisions are in your house? 5( too many,I know)

7) What color is your cell phone? black

8) Are you right-handed or left-handed? right

9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body? A child & parts of my knee

10) What is the last heavy item you lifted? I don't lift heavy things, Thats what Geoff is for

11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious? no

12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No way

13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? I like my name :)

14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Yes, then I would die if a stomach ache

15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own? 0, but in the summer I will buy mabey 5or6

16) What’s your goal for the year? Get a job and go to SSCC's professional Baking and Pastry school

17) Last person you talked to? Geoff before he left for work

18) Last person you hugged? Geoff

19) Favorite Season? Summer

20) Favorite Holiday? Thanksgiving

21) Favorite day of the week?Weekends with the kids

22) Favorite Month? December

23) First place you went this morning? Bathroom,then Kitchen to make coffee Do you always answer the phone? nope

25-27)Where'd these questions go? someone didn't want to answer them so they just deleted them. Where's the fun in that???

28) If you could change your eye color what would it be? I love having very dark brown eyes

29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? never been, don't think we have one around here

30) Have you ever had a pet fish? Yes

31) Favorite Christmas song? I try not to think about Christmas in March

32) What's on your wish list for your birthday? I had my wish, Dinner with the kids and family

33) Can you do push ups? No, Why would I!

34) Can you do a chin up? again, WHY!!!

35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? I'm excited

36) Do you have any saved texts? Yes,

37) Ever loved a dog like its your child? Miss My Louie, I love this picture of him!

38) Do you have an accent? No

39) What is the last song to make you cry? Can't think of the name right now, but its good

40) Plans tonight? Make dinner, clean,play on the computer,work on my blog

41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? Once

42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday? Starbucks,groceries,(way more then 3 items)T.P

43) Have you ever been given roses? yes

44) Current hate right now?Not having a job, and looking for a job!

45) Met someone who changed your life? Yes

46) How did you bring in the New Year? At home

47) What song represents you? Not sure

48) Name three people who might complete this? Not sure

49) What were you doing 12 AM last night? Ummm..Sleeping
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?I did'nt program the coffee pot so it would be ready when I got up , so I have to go make it!
I tag whoever reads this & hasn't done it yet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment